Zap Scooters AS built the Umiigo app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Umiigo Scooters AS at no cost and is intended for use as is.
For Your use of the Services, Umiigo requires that You (“You”) agree to all terms and conditions in this Agreement, as applicable.
• “Agreement” means this agreement.
• “Scooters” means the Umiigo electrical scooters.
• “Services” means the Scooters, Website, Umiigo App and its related services as described in the Website and the Umiigo App and made available through the Website or the Umiigo App, together with any other related equipment services, and information made available by Umiigo.
• “Usage Area” is the areas defined and designated in the Umiigo App in which the Scooters may be operated and made available.
• “Umiigo” means Zap Scooters AS, business registration number 921678649, Professor Olav Hanssens vei 7a, 4021 Stavanger, Norway.
• “Umiigo App” means Umiigo’s proprietary software applications accessible via computer or mobile device and by which You may access the Scooter.
• “Website” means the Umiigo website www.umiigo.com
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
• Google Play Services
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
What do you do with my information?
Umiigo never supplies your personal information to any third party for advertising or promotional purposes. If you owe money to Umiigo and we’re unable to collect it, we may need to give your contact information to a third party for collection purposes. We will occasionally use your email address to send you information regarding Umiigo and the services we provide. Your username and password are stored in our database and can only be changed by you once you have logged into the system.
Is my information secure?
Your personal information is protected by your password. Never share this password with anyone. Umiigo will never contact you unsolicited to ask for your password. We have taken steps to ensure our databases are secure and are confident in our ability to keep your information safe. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.